Austin's Birthday

Friday, August 8, 2008

WTF????

That’s really all I have to say... read this conversation I just had with Mike (over the IM system here at work)

Megan /... (1:18 PM) you know that white dip that you like with ruffles?
Michael... (1:18 PM) french onion?
Michael... (1:18 PM) yeah
Megan /... (1:18 PM) ii want some!
Megan /... (1:18 PM) now
Michael... (1:19 PM) sorry
Michael... (1:19 PM) go take a pregnancy test

Megan /... (1:19 PM) I wan it NOW!
Megan /... (1:19 PM) wtf?
Michael... (1:19 PM) well you must be pregnant
Megan /... (1:19 PM) why?
Michael... (1:19 PM) you hate that stuff and you don't get DEMANDING for stuff you hate unless you're pregnant


I mean, WTF???
No, I really don’t think I am... but men are so funny...

***ok I have an IUD which is more effective than BirthControl Pills... and I have PCOS, so its really unlikely that I am... I just thought it was funny ***

0 comments: