Austin's Birthday

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

well, its closing in on us...

We are going to spend today gathering our stuff and making suretaht things are tied down etc... and we will likely leave home today... We will be staying at Mike's grandparents house.

My mom is going to be at her mom's house... so if you need me you can call over there and get a phone number ...

I will try to update as soon as I can... I just don't know when we will have power again... they are saying to expect the power to be out for a week...

Good news is that Gustav has lost some stregnth and as of the last report I saw they aren't expecting it to hit as a 5 anymore... currently he is a CAT 3 ... they are saying MAYBE a CAT 4 at landfall... who knows really... please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers!

So, I guess that's about it.. I hope everyone stays safe...

0 comments: