Austin's Birthday

Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello World!

The weekend is over… unfortunately… It just doesn’t seem like the weekends are long enough. It seems like I never have enough time to get anything accomplished… well, maybe not “anything” but definitely not everything that I want to accomplish. But then, maybe I just set my goals too high? I think I just expect too much from myself.

We did have a pretty good weekend.

Saturday was busy as always… lol
Momma was with us this weekend so our Saturday was spent on our “normal” walmart trip. But we did find a few good deals (Especially the Elmo sprinkler that Momma got for Austin!) Mike and Austin went to a pool party for one of Austin’s friend’s birthday. While they were at the party, Momma and I went to the mall… That was nice, because I NEVER go to the mall anymore… I really enjoyed it!

Sunday was kind of a lazy day … Mike left early Sunday morning to go for his bike ride. So Momma, Me, and Austin hung out at the house. And I cooked…. :) I actually made two big meals since I didn’t cook Saturday. I made a Roast and Chicken Rotel Casserole. We had the Casserole Sunday night for supper, and we will have the roast tonight. I can’t wait! It smelled so good.
After Austin’s nap, he got to play with his Elmo Sprinkler (which is really more like a slip-n-slide than a “sprinkler”). He had so much fun. And I managed to snap a few really nice pictures.

Here are the pictures of him playing:







This is what happened when I thought I would be sneaky and go outside and pick up the sprinkler without Austin seeing… He thought somebody had taken it…. I felt so bad… He was heart broken:



Hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did… It was just another weekend in paradise…

0 comments: