Austin's Birthday

Friday, August 15, 2008

Another Friday

Well, Its Friday again...
I can’t believe I haven’t update much this week...
I can’t even really say that we have been very busy...

I’m not working this weekend... Mike’s reunion was supposed to be Saturday night, but it got cancelled... So we might just have a “date-night” instead...

But other then that, no real plans for the weekend.

I am going through Austin’s room... I mean, with the house and everything, I need to start going through his stuff and start deciding what to keep and what to chunk....
So I’ve been collecting boxes.... But the good news is that now his room is party cleaned and I have been able to put some of his clothes in his DRESSER!
This is a big deal because he has been living out of a laundry basket! (yes I’m a little ashamed... but it’s the truth... He has soo much stuff I couldn’t get to his dresser...)

So I’m sure I’ll spend some of my weekend cleaning... and re-organizing his room.

0 comments: