Austin's Birthday

Friday, August 22, 2008

happily rambling

Its Friday!
And yes, I’m in a better mood...
I told you all that I would be fine... and I am... I was fine after I posted that... Sometimes you just need to get the frustration out you know?

I talked to my dad last night, and I was extremely upset to find out that my mom did something I don’t think she should have done. But I won’t get into that here...

It was really nice to hear from him!

And Austin even got to talk to him. He was so happy, although he was eating spaghetti, so he didn’t stay on the phone long... 2 yr olds don’t have very long attention spans...

Mike got a second job, he will be delivering pizza for Papa Johns again, trying to save more money for the house, and Christmas and stuff...
I’m really sad that he is doing it... I know its going to be tough, but I guess we have to do what we have to do...

This weekend is a “Momma-Weekend” so I’m not really sure what we will be doing.. I think we might try to go to Old Navy to get Austin some Jeans (they are going to be on sale for $7 - $12) ... but other than that, not too much... Hopefully I cook something yummy!

Anyway, I guess I’m going to stop rambling now... I’ll try to post some more later this after noon... If not check back Monday for some pics!

0 comments: