Austin's Birthday

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Just another day in Paradise

Its Thursday... and I’m looking at my desk wondering if I actually accomplished anything this week... I mean, it really seems like this week has just flown by... and I know I’ve been here everyday... and I know that I have worked... I remember doing it... but my desk says otherwise... It’s a wreck...
We’ve been busy... and it seems like I just can’t catch up... I mean, I’m still working... and making progress... but you can’t tell much... Oh well... this week is almost over... and maybe next week won’t be as busy... and I can actually catch up!

Austin is still doing well potty training... We haven’t had another accident since the whole hanging upside down from the potty thing (*rolls eyes* I still feel partly responsible). I have noticed that he seems to be better about holding it... He isn’t going as often anymore... and he is going more at one time... So I really think he is getting the hang of it... Now if we could only get him to go at daycare...

Oh yeah, what do you think about the new layout? I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed with the other one...

0 comments: