Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PICTURES... PICTURES... PICTURES!

Well, Saturday was my nieces birthday party... and since no one else in the family has a camera I was the “photographer”... lmao

I literally took about 250 pics... maybe a little more than that...

I’m a little bummed because I didn’t get in any really good ones of Austin... but that’s ok... I’ll do some new ones of him this weekend... if he lets me... lol

These aren’t all great, but definitely some of my favorites...

Here is the birthday girl:
Birthday Girl!

And Austin, Alexis, and Nanny (their paternal great grandma):
Austin, Nanny, and Lexi

Alexis and “Uncle Mike”:
Alexis and Uncle Mike

Lexi and Daddy:
Daddy and Birthday Girl

Elmo (I made the cake):
Elmo Elmo

Birthday Girl:
Its My Birthday!

Blowing out the candles:
Candles
Happy Birthday Alexis

Austin, Daddy, and Uncle Colton:
Mike, Austin and Colton

Eating Cake:
Eating Cake and Ice Cream Eating Cake and Ice Cream

Austin and Daddy:
Daddy and Austin

Mike, Austin, Aunt Jennfa (Mike’s Cousin):
Mike, Austin,Jennfa, (Ms. Sterrie)

Opening Presents:
Alexis Opening Presents

Alexis Lynne:
Alexis Lynne

Pool Time:
Austin in the Pool Austin in the Pool
Pool Time
Pool Time
Pool Time
Pool Time
Pool Time

Pretty Birthday Girl:
Photobucket Pretty Girl

Cousins eating snacks:
Austin and Alexis
Cousin Snacks

Lexi:
Lexi Girl
Aleixs


Austin and Alexis:
Cousins

Sorry its so many... but I promised pictures!!!! :) I hope you enjoyed them...

0 comments: