Austin's Birthday

Sunday, October 5, 2008

the weekend is over

and I am about to head to bed...

but before I went I just wanted to post a few little things about this weekend...

Me and Momma went shopping Saturday... and we got Austin a ton of clothes... now he just needs a few more pieces... mostly underwear and "pajammies" .... and maybe even another pair of shoes... .but that's it.

The Austin had a sleepover... Mike's brother called us around like 7-ish to see if Lexi could spend the night... and of course we said yes... She did great... Her and Austin have so much fun together... and I really loved listening to them giggle when we tried to put the to bed.... and having some kind of squeling contest... Those babies mean the world to me.

Today we rode out to the house... and we've got a slab! I am so glad!
I took lots of pictures, and since my memory card is in my camera, I'm not posting them tonight... Iwill post tomorrow... prob while Sarah Conner is on....

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend...
For us, it was just another weekend in paradise.

0 comments: