Austin's Birthday

Friday, October 24, 2008

its over...finally...

Its finally Friday night!
Thank god!!

This week really sucked... I just couldn't seem to get out of my funk... It could be that my boss was a complete ass about my kid being sick and in the HOSPITAL!!!!!!!! but who knows really...

There is a possibility that I could have an opportunity to leave my section and move to another one... It would be the same pay... same job title... but different work...

I'm an Engineer Technician... but my work is just clerical stuff... I write and send out letters... The most "technical" stuff I do is entering information to the computer system... this new possible job would be more engineering stuff... which I think I might like... but I just don't know...

Boo at the Zoo is this weekend... so you know I will have some new pics soon.

We went to the house today...
Its coming along really fast!
They ahve the plumbing and the electrical ran...
and the Stucco has been started!
I took some pics, i'll post them soon.

I guess that is about it for now.

0 comments: