Austin's Birthday

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hospital

yep... That's right...
we are in the hospital...
I tried to get on a post last night, but it kept giving me some kind of error about cookies and I tried to fix it, but then when it didn't work i gave up and decided to just get some sleep...

But now its working, so I guess whatever I did just needed to reboot... lol

Anyway, I brought Austin in to see Dr. Wood yesterday morning... and just like I suspected... he was dehydrated...
and we got sent straight to the hospital... Dr. Wood said that he would be probably just need to stay over night... I'm not sure how long we will be here other than that... He still has only peed twice... and they want to do a stool culture... and of course he had an explosive diaper just before we got here... and I didn't know they would need that... so I just changed him before we came in... and now... he hasn't gone again....
I don't know if they will make us wait for that or not...

All in all he is doing really well... he has slept alot since we've ben here...

He does have an IV... but he hasn't tried to pull it out...
It does keeps getting kinked up... and the flow stops... because lets face it.. he's two... two year olds dont just sit still... even when they are connected to something...

Its right after six now, and he is starting to wake up, so I guess I am going to cut this short...

I'll update again when i can...

0 comments: