Austin's Birthday

Monday, October 27, 2008

a quick update

Ok, so I got the picture post out of the way... ;) now I can post a quick update before I head off to bed...
Things have been really busy, and insanely stressful lately...
Thankfully Austin is feeling better, and judging by the way his clothes are fitting him, he has gained back all of the weight he lost, if not a little more....
He is still getting stronger everyday... I just can't believe it...He still amazes me with the new things he is doing...
We went to see the house last Friday night... Its looking amazing... I have a few pics, but I'm not posting them... mainly because I am too tired... and honestly, it isn't much to look at... it *looks* just like it did last time we went...
They have started the stucco work on the front of the house... and other than that, the only change is the electrical and plumbing that had been ran...oh and they widened a door, that they forgot to widen in the begining...AND they put in both tubs and the hot water heater... of course, i guess that could be included with the "plumbing" lol

ok ok, you win, here's a picture of the begining of the stucco work... ;)









I threw in tub pictures as a bonus



WE talked to Debbie today, she said that we are probably looking at a mid December date... which is nice, but makes me nervous... basically the house is going to be ready around December 12-22 of this year... so basically that means moving in at Christmas... blah... I'm hoping that they manage to get done a little early... The should start the Dry-Wall next week... This week (at least most of it) will be spent waiting on Inspectors to come by and inspect the work... Depending on when (and if ) they pass (i'm sure they will) depends on when it will be completed... so now we are just waiting....
yay...
anyway, I guess that's about it!
Two picture posts in one night... CRAZY...
ACTUALLY three picture post in ONE day... CRAZIER!!!!
Good night.. I hope you have sweet dreams in paradise!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so exciting!! You can really see the shape of the house--it is going to be really nice! I wish we were building a house. If only we could actually sell this one...no offers yet.