Austin's Birthday

Thursday, October 2, 2008

thursday

well, the week is almost over.. .and i haven't even blogged once...

Its just been a bad week...

I mean not like a "bad week" ... I was sick again last night... and we went to the park Tuesday... and Monday... well, I don't really remember monday, so yeah.... its just been... insane...

Austin's cold is getting a little worse... poor thing... he's got lime green snot... If it doesn't get better in a few days, I will be calling the doctor.

Good news, I found what I want to get Austin for his Christmas Outfit. Only problem, its not availale online yet... so, I'm hoping that they will have it in the store this weekend, because if I get my check... I'm going shopping!!!! ; )

besides that, lets see...
he is doing extremely well with the potty this week... He even made it through some of his naps this weekend dry!!!! So that's really exciting... and he has been asking for his underwear, and going to the potty... we haven't had many accidents at all! So that's nice...

I guess that's all for now... I'll post againg this weekend.

0 comments: