Austin's Birthday

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its another day

and things are still the same...
but then again, maybe a little better?

I went and talked to my ex boss for a minute today b/c he found our about what was going on... He wanted me to stay.... but said he understands why I want to leave. He told me to go talk to my new boss (the guy who took his position...) becuase he needs to know what is going on... and how they are acting... he said he was really sorry that I felt like I needed to leave... but that there are more important things than work and that I need to be with someone who understands that I have a Special Needs child and I will have to miss work sometimes to take care of some of the appointments that come along with SMA...

So I am now debating on going to talk to my new section head... I asked him this afternoon if we could talk tomorrow... but I'm not really sure what he could do for me... He could transfer me to a different group in our section... but the other group has been loosing lots of employees lately because they don't like the way they are being treated... I'm not sure I want to move to another group like that...

So now I am waiting.... just waiting... .yay.... I've got to try and find a new job... I'll keep you posted on that...





As for us...
Tomorrow is Halloween... We are bringing Austin Trick or Treating in Mike's parent's neighborhood...
I was telling Austin about it, trying to explain it to him, and he tells me "But mommy, I got plenty plentycandy at my house"
so he's not really interested about tomorrow...
but I will have some pictures anyway... : )
I'm excited !!!!!

Then its the weekend!!! YAY!?

I'm off to get together his stuff for tomorrow...

0 comments: