Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A whole new life

Well at least it feels that way...
Things are really starting to feel normal in the house... it definately has become home...
I don't have as much time as I'd like to have to do things during the week... especially things like keeping up with this blog... I miss posting and keeping everyone updated...
Austin is doing fantastic... He has adjusted really well to all of the changes that have come his way... I am so proud of him...
His birthday was Saturday... we had a party at the house... and his best friend Sam from school came... with his brother Noah/aA
It was really a lot of fun to watch the boys play together... and come to find out Sam lives right down the street... so hopefully we will get to play more often!

Austin got a new swingset for his birthday!
Its really coool, Austin was so excited when he saw it...
he said "Mommy... I got a park at my new house... this is soo awesome..."
I was really glad to hear him so excited about it...
What made me even glader... (is that a word??) he can climb up the rockwall to the slide alone!!! I still can't believe it... by no means is it "easy" but he can do it!!! We also noticed that he is starting to be able to pedal his tricycle...I'm really thrilled about that...

I guess that's really all that has been going on around here... Just another day in paradise...

2 comments:

Amy said...

man your neighboorhood is the place to be! theres you and lauren, my aunt, and i just found out that my aunts neighboor is an old friend of mine

MeganLaRue said...

see, now you just need to join us.. ;)

Let me know next time you come out that way.. maybe we can get together to play...