Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesdays Tales

Its Tuesday!

We got to meet our new neighbors last night... they just started moving in Friday... Mike had met the wife, but not the husband, I hadn't met either... last night we finally met both and their two little ones...
They've got a little girl who is 2 and a little boy that is 8 months old... and a cute little puppy... I'm really thankful that they are as nice as they seem to be...

__________________________________

I got a response about the interview I had at work... I didn't get the job... *sigh* i'm not really very upset about it... which is strange... I tend to be so emotional, that I'm surprised I didn't just break down... I know they guy who got the job, and when I found out he was interviewing, I really suspecting that he would be the one to get it... so yay for him! I'll keep looking... and eventually I'll find a new job...

_________________________________

The weather was beautiful today...
When we got home from work we decided to go for a walk...
We were going to bring the dogs.... but Oreo dug a huge hole (or like 4) in the back yard.... so she didn't get to go for a walk.. (poor puppy) Valentine did go... and she tried to choke herself... but she eventually stopped pulling so hard... and we were able to enjoy the weather and the walk...

________________________________

I guess that's about all... Just another day in paradise.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay for good neighbors! I'm pretty sure our neighbor's (younger teenage) kids were smoking pot in their driveway the other night with their friends, so I'm pretty jealous.