Austin's Birthday

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Its time for another not me monday... can you believe how fast these weeks are going by??? Niether can i!!

Just in case you are wondering what all the fuss is about with the whole Not Me Monday thing, head on over to MckMama's blog for all the details... Basically its an opportunity to help keep you sane... to give you a guilt free way to fess up to all of those things that may have happened to you last week... of course its not like you really did any of them ;)....


So the week started off, well like any other week...
I did not call into work last monday because Austin had a doctor's appointment that I totally forgot about... I also didn't decide to take the whole day off... and then proceeded to send Austin to preschool anyway and just enjoy the day with my husband... I'd never do a thing like that...
First off, i'm very organized and always remember to ask off for doctor visits... and I'd never send my child to preschool if I could spend time at home with him...

I did not some how manage to set my husbands car alarm off... i didn't know the car had an alarm... and since it didn't happen, the cause surely wasn't me sticking my hand in the rolled down window to unlock the door and then proceeding to open it... because like i said I did not set off the alarm...

This weekend I did not spend most of my time doing not cleaning... i always use my time wisely, and I'd never say play online while watching the dishes pile up... nope, not me...

While I wasn't playing online, because you know I was cleaning and such... I did not spend at least an hour on MckMama's page just so that I could see each one of the kid's headers... BTW they turned out awesome!!!


There, I did it... Can you? Check out what MckMama and everyone else didn't do this week...

0 comments: