Austin's Birthday

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Preschool

So I breifly mentioned it in my last post...
Austin will be starting preschool Monday...
The decision of taking him away from Ms. Rhonda was really hard...
She has been nothing but wonderful to us, and so understanding and she has taken such good care of my little boy...
But there were times that I felt like there were too many kids... and I was really wishing that he was getting preschool... I work with him when I'm home... but I think he would benefit much more from a steady preschool...
Tuesday was his last day with her.. .she was closed Wednesday - Friday for New Years... it was a very bittersweet day... I cried... Ms Anne cried... and Ms Rhonda was even tearing up.... They said if he isn't happy he can go back... and I'm not worried about that... I really think he is going to enjoy preschool... and he gets along great with other kids... I'm going to miss Ms Rhonda and Ms Anne though... and I know he will too...

So I will try to update about his first day Monday night... I'm sure he'll be fine...

0 comments: