Austin's Birthday

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Quick Trip

to the After hours clinic...

Result...

apparently he's just screaming in pain for the fun of it....

I was convinced that he must have had an ear ache... He was crabby and running a low grade fever... and when he woke up from his nap his ear was as red as a fire truck... and he was completely unconsolible... So we headed to the afterhours clinic...

While we were there he started perking up... and I assumed maybe it was the motrin I gave him before we went in...

Well, they checked his ears... nothing...
Checked his throat it was red...
ran a strep test...
nothing...

so he's fine... Just a crab.... poor babe...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't tell you the number of times I have been through the same thing. I think the SMA makes you worry twice as much. I think it means we are either crazy, or excellent mothers. I like to think it's the excellent mother.

MeganLaRue said...

I think you're right...

and yes, even if I have to say so, I think we are EXECELLENT mothers... ;)