Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The last night

Well, today is the last night in the trailer... we close on the house tomorrow.... We are going to move a few small things over tomorrow, and we are planning on spending the night there... even if that involves sleeping on the blow up mattress...

I will take a bunch of pictures, but I don't know when I will be able to post them... we wont have internet hooked up until friday... and then the big part of the move starts Saturday... I'm excited and nervous and happy and sad... and scared...

I never ever though we'd stay here forever, but I'm feeling a little bittersweet about the move...

I just wanted to let ya'll all know where I was and what was going on before I disappear for a few days... just bear with me through the move... I will be back!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! I remember the pictures with just the beginnings of the house. Isn't it so crazy you're about to move in??