Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week has been crazy... As you know we are right in the middle of moving...
That being said, of course I was well prepared and had everything packed...
When my inlaws arrived to help us move, of they absolutely did not have to help us pack at all... Everything was clearly labeled and I had a system to make sure that the most important things got to the house... and I did not have to wonder where I was going to put anything... I already had a plan...

On the subject of moving... I absolutely didn’t have to wear the same pair of pants EVERYday this weekend because it was the only pair I grabbed... and when I went back to pack up more clothes, I absolutely did not forget to load them in the car and only realize it once I was getting out of the shower.... nope, not me...

I also did not give in and let Austin stay in a pull up all day Sunday... I’ve worked way too hard to potty train him to just give in on something like that just because it would be easier to not have to worry about accidents while we were out shopping.. nope not me... I’d never do that....

I did not start to unpack the same box about 4 times, and all 4 times decide that I would wait until later... I mean, I know that it has to get unpacked...

Mike and I did not go shopping this weekend and spend $200 on dog houses, and then proceed to let the dogs sleep inside... nope... there is no dog hair in my new laundry room...

I did not buy a new toaster, and a $50 garbage can because “I liked them”... I just bought a new house... I have more important things to worry about then spending $80 on two items.... (good news... my new toaster matches my new applicances... well I mean, it would if I would have bought a new toaster... which I didn’t...)

We absolutely did not buy a new tv... nope... not us... I mean, there was nothing wrong with our other tv... and since we are really not the kind to just spend money on things we don’t need, there is no way that you would walk into my front door to see a brand new Sharp 42 “ LCD tv on our TV stand...

I did not silently shed a few tears when I went to bed Sunday night and think to my self “I want to go home”... I was home... It just seems so big and empty right now...

Most importantly I did not just waste half of my lunch break typing this up... nope not me...

What about you??

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Great not me monday, I found your not me's very intresting

MeganLaRue said...

What's even worse...
I did not positively did not just realize that today isn't Monday... its tuesday...

*sigh* oh well...