Austin's Birthday

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday = Therapy

Well, we finally caught up with Mrs. Lisa... Austin's therapist... its been since the begining of August since he last saw her... The hurricane really screwed us up... but we had our session today... Well, actually they are still out side finishing up... :)

I'm inside with the dogs and trying to finish cooking supper....


....of course as I typed that they finished and came in....
Austin is still doing well... He is even almost able to climb stairs alone! :D



We measured him today to get some polywog inserts for his shoes... They look like this:




I don't know when he will get them... we have to order them... and then wait to see if our Insurance will cover them... then have MDA cover them if not.... *sigh* but he'll get them... eventually! :)

Anyway, I guess that's about it...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Austin is so cute!
Polywogs...I've never heard of them. I use inserts myself in my shoes. I have flat feet and they seem to help my back too. My feet and legs don't get as tired with them either. I noticed a big difference when I go for walks.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I hadn't changed my email to my new address so I wasn't being notified when someone commented. I fixed it.

Have a great day Megan!