Austin's Birthday

Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF

Well, today is Friday...

This week seems like that has just flown by.... and we are less then a week away from the pouring of the slab. Which just blows my mind...

This weekend is the Auburn LSU game... So it’s a “big” game... to me... any LSU game is a “big” game... it’s the only ones I really watch... lol :) But that means that since its coming on ESPN that we will have company... which is fine with me, makes the games a little more interesting... lol

I am going to try to go shopping this weekend... I am not sure when... maybe Sunday? Maybe even tonight... I just don’t know... But I have to get Austin some news clothes and some tennis shoes... its been cool in the mornings and then only shoes he can wear with socks are his crocs... so I’m going to have to get some tennis shoes for him... and he just needs some more “cool weather” clothes...

Good news... we will be getting internet at home Sunday... so look for some videos... I am going to upload some to You Tube... :)

I guess that’s all for now.. I need to get some work done.

0 comments: