Austin's Birthday

Monday, September 8, 2008

The sun is out!

You know... I'm a lucky girl...

I'm tired and crabby and I just want to go home... but I'm lucky!

Power is still out at home... but I'm at work freezing my tail off... I've actually got my heater on...
And when I get off I get to go "home" to My grandparent-inlaws' house...
I will have a warm meal... a hot shower... and a bed to sleep in...

I got Lisa's comment today in my email.. I haven't checked much because of the storm and she mentioned my not so good day... I just want ya'll to all know that the sun is out again...

I am loving my life in "paradise" ... my paradise has just changed a little...
I'm not in the comforts of my own home... but I am in the comforts of a home...
And a loving home at that...

Our trailer is fine... the most damage we have is the shingles missing from our storage shed... and the lack of power for what is it? a week?

I know that the power companies are working hard to get us back on and I am thankful that they are doing so...

I still haven't gotten all of my pictures loaded from the storm... but I will check out what I have and maybe I will get a few posted today... If not I will try to load some more tonight...

that's all for now...

0 comments: