Austin's Birthday

Monday, July 28, 2008

Is it really Monday?!?!?

This weekend seemed to just fly by...

I don’t know why really... I mean it was just as long as every other weekend... but it really seemed to be gone in a flash...

This weekend was a “Momma Weekend”
Translation? – I work with my mom every other weekend... She is disabled and
has a “Personal Care Attendant”... That’s me every other weekend...


So we had our normal Saturday trip to Walmart ...which includes lunch at McDonalds... Austin tagged along this week... which he was really excited about... Of course all he wanted to do was ride the Fire Truck by the door... (WHY do they do that???) And of course EVERYTIME I asked him what he wanted a Hamburger or Chicken Nuggets, he responded “ I want money”

Mike met us there and after lunch, we tried to let Austin ride the fire truck... which of course didn’t work... but did eat 25 cents... After about 5 minutes of letting him “Ride” momma and I went shopping and Mike got to pry Austin off of the fire truck... (I’m so glad I didn’t have to be the bad guy... )

I picked up a birthday gift for one of the party’s next week, as well as two extra gifts for my niece’s birthday...

I don’t really remember much else about Saturday, it seems like I must have been cheated out of half of my day...

Yesterday we headed out after lunch and went to take pictures of our “Sold” sign... unfortunately I left my camera at home, so I can’t post them today.. maybe next time... And we made our first trip to Bass Pro Shop ... I mean, we pass by it everytime we go to the lot... but we have never stopped... It was huge... And really cool... We made the “mandatory” stop at the Fudge shop... and WOW... It was so good... We will definitely be going back if for no other reason than to get a piece of fudge....

I hope every one else had a great weekend...

0 comments: