Austin's Birthday

Thursday, July 24, 2008

another year older

Well, yesterday was my birthday...

I had to work, but I really had a good day anyway...

A co-worker bought me breakfast, so that was nice... I actually had something besides my normal toast... lol for lunch I had one of my favorites... cold leftover pizza... : ) I am such a kid!

I got a piece of cake from the day before left over, because they did my “party” Tuesday since most of them would be gone to class on my birthday...

After work we picked up Raising Cane’s on our way to my momma’s house... Then more birthday cake... (so much for loosing all that weight) and gifts.

It was really a nice day...

But the best part was hearing my little boy say “Happy Birthday Mommy”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday)!