Austin's Birthday

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A quick little note for today...

Happy Wednesday! I hope that everyone is doing very well today! Its been an off day for me, I've got some really bad anxiety for some reason this afternoon, and I can't seem to pinpoint the cause... but all in all things are going really well for us... Yesterday we went to pick out some colors for the new house... I am so very excited about that! We had such a blast! And surprisingly we didn't really fight over any of the choices... and we stayed WAY under our budget... The only "upgrade" that we choose to get was the 8" deep sink... but other than that we stuck with the basic package... And I couldn't be happier...
Here are the pictures:





Shutter, Stucco, and Bricks


Vinyl and Stucco

Ceramic Tile and Carpet


ceramic tile, laminate counter tops, and cabinet door

0 comments: