Austin's Birthday

Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!!

Its Friday!!
Can you believe it?

We've made it out of another week...

We don't have any plans this weekend... well I mean besides grocery shopping and cleaning... but that's just the normal stuff you know?

I've had an ok week... and by that I mean I've had a couple of days where I didn't feel like barfing all day... you'd think after all this time I'd be used to it... but I'm not...

Yesterday was Mike's birthday.. he's getting so old... lol

___________________________________
Austin's been .... well.... Austin...
He's talking back, and arguing... and pushing all my buttons...
He's also been getting in trouble at school... *sigh*
although its nothing serious... Its just him and a friend lying under the table and not coming out when the teacher asks them too... It could be much worse... but its still a little frustrating...
What's funny is that when you ask him about it he QUICKLY explains that he doesn't feel good and can't talk about it right now... *rolls eyes*
He really is growing up way too fast!!

____________________________________
I'm officially 12 weeks now... I have another doctor appointment on June 9th... seems like this one is going by much faster than it did last time... I'm still not feeling better yet... I did have a couple of days this week where I felt better... but it hasn't lasted...

I guess that's about it...

_____________________________________
I put up a Blog Frog widget... It shows all my visitors... I was SHOCKED to see that my first visitor since putting it up was MckMama herself... I feel so honored!!
I hope that you are still praying for her and her little MckMuffin... who is doing much better...
Although they have just discovered that he is still having SVT even now that he's home... Head over to her blog to find out more...

0 comments: