Austin's Birthday

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a good one...
We went to IHOP and had breakfast... just what I wanted... :)

Austin made this for me at school
and I love it!!! I'm very impressed with how well he is coloring!









Here he is after we spent part of the afternoon swimming... yes I know he has no clothes on... but what would a Mother's day post be without a picture of my boy... He is after all what makes me a mother... besides... I had to sneak up on him to even get these pictures... so I'm posting them... you know since I had to work so hard to get them ;)













I am really excited because this weekend I had the first two flowers bloom on the lilies down by the driveway... I think they are just beautiful!












Mikey cleaned the house for me today... and it looks so nice... see
I know its only the living room... but its just so pretty! I wanted him to know I appreciate it!







I also got a patio Tomato plant today... I'm hoping it does alright... I can't wait to eat the yummies it will make!! So wish me luck... I don't have the greenest thumb... so I'm hoping I manage to get at least one or two off of it... we'll see I guess... Here's a shot just because I know you are all dying to see what exactly a Patio Tomatoe Plant looks like...
Well, that's about it...
I hope that all the mommies out there had a great Mother's Day!!














0 comments: