Austin's Birthday

Saturday, May 16, 2009

almost 12 weeks

I'm having such a rough time this pregnancy... I mean medically things are fine... but oh my gosh! I have been sick morning, noon, and night...

I feel horrible for my husband because most night I can't even manage to make myself cook... The smell of the meat makes me sick... nothing sounds good.... it all makes me want to puke!
Austin doesn't seem to mid... He would gladly eat "Cars Soup" every day... throw in the occasional grill chesse or Peanut Butter Sandwich and he's a happy camper...

Unfortunately (though understandibly) Mikey is not so happy... He's tired of eating out... or of having to throw something together... I get it... I really do... I'd be happy with a salad or carrots... or even a bowl of cereal... because nothing sounds good... except those things and chocolate...

Mikey is being very understanding... and he's trying really hard to help me and do what he can to make it all easier... I just wish that i could find a way to cook for my family... i'm tired of the junk food... I want to make a nice meal...

Other than that things have been ok for us... Mike hurt his back somehow... but he finally went to the doctor and got a muscle relaxer, so he's feeling better...

Austin twisted his ankle last weekend, but its doing much better now... not bothering him at all...

The puppies are all doing well... puppy things.... they are usually digging and covered in mud/dirt... which doesn't make me happy... but they seem to be happy....

I had a doctor appointment Tuesday... things are moving along just like they should be and I got to hear the heartbeat again! Such a wonderful sound...

Other news.... My momma wassick and in the hospital this week... but she is fine and back home now...

I guess that's it...

0 comments: