Austin's Birthday

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday...

Well, Its sunday...
I'm sick... or getting that way... My whole head feels like a baloon... Its all cloudy feeling... even my ears feel stopped up... and my throat hurts... I've been coughing and sneezing.... and I've got one of those horrible sinus headaches...

blah... its no fun...

I've been looking on-line to get more ideas for Christmas presents for Austin... :)
I'm so looking forward to the holidays... I'm a little bummed because I don't think we will be in the house for Christmas... but its ok... My real goal was Austin's birthday... I think there is a decent chance that the house will be finished... but I just don't think we will be moved... or even moving... I think we will be waiting for power and water and such things...

We are going out there today :)
I can't wait to see it!

I'm not really sure if anything has changed... but I am still excited about going...
I'll post some pictues later!

0 comments: