Austin's Birthday

Saturday, November 22, 2008

restless night

Austin had a pretty restless night last night...
I was really hoping he would sleep well...
but unfortunately, he didn't...
i got home from Momma's around 11ish... I could hear him in his room whinning a little, but he was still sleeping... so i waited a while t osee if he was goign to wake up... he never did, so I headed to bed about 11:30 or so... He was up at about 12 and then every hour and a half to two hours after that he was awake... and so was I...

He wasn't completely unconsolable... but he was just pretty miserable.. .and restless...

When he woke up at about 6 this morning Mike gave me a break, and got up with him.... I took advantage and slept until about 9ish... Then I rocked him for a while... I managed to sneak away an take a shower... and then headed to the grocery store to get... well... groceries...

I'm home now, and watching the LSU game... austin just decided he's hungry, so I am going to go get him something to eat... I'll post more later.

0 comments: