Austin's Birthday

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PreSchool

Tomorrow is Austin's first day of Preschool!!!
I'm really excited, I won't lie, I am a bit nervous about it... but over all I'm really excited! I think he's really going to enjoy it!!

Today we went shopping and picked up the rest of his school supplies...
It took us three stores to find a backpack... but I wasn't really surprised considering that the big kids started school over a week ago... but we finally found one that he loves... and we were able to find everything else he needed... I've already got his bag packed and ready to go...

Yesterday I tried his uniforms on him and washed them all, so they are all ready to go as well.
I think I'm going to get him dressed before I leave in the morning so that I can get some pictures of him... but I'm not sure...

So wish him luck tomorrow at his first day of preschool... I'll be sure to post about how his day went

0 comments: