Austin's Birthday

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not Me Monday



Its time for another round of the not me's...
You know my favorite blog carnival hosted by MckMama Every Monday...



This weekend I did not thank God that I had to work so that I didn't have to help my wonderful loving husband sod the back yard...


I did not decide that I wanted Bar-B-Que Chicken and seriously contemplate asking my hardworking husband to stop putting the sod down so he could cook for me...
I had been home at least half of the day... I should have been cooking for him...
Instead I proceeded to cook the chicken on the Goerge Foreman Grill... and coated it in BBQ sauce... yummy

I didn't really really want to leave the mess for someone else to clean up b/c I was so exhausted... but then change my mind when I realzied I was the someone else who would end up cleaning it up... nope not me... I'm alway eager to clean up after dinner...


I did not watch Made of Honor and love every second of it, even though it was such a predictable story...



It wasn't me who SCREAMED Sunday morning when my precious little boy came in to wake me up... nope... not me... I also didn't laugh about it with him b/c I scared him....



It wasn't me who worked so hard to clean off the kitchen cabinets and finally found a home for most of what was up there... ok really I want credit for that one... so yes it was me! ;)



It wasn't me who went shopping today and bought a CHOCOLATE King Cake... nope not me... I also didn't eat two pieces of it in about an hour....

I also didn't type this up sunday night, so that I could have it posted monday morning... Nope Not Me...



Head on over to MckMama's blog to see what everyone else is Not up to...

4 comments:

dmelen said...

Great not me's thanks for sharing.

Lyndsay said...

Thanks for checking out my Not Me's...I too LOVED Made of Honor even though it was totally pradictable. Sometimes you just need to watch a nice love story like that.

Wayne said...

Great not me's somtimes I stall my mother till I have to go to work so I can avoid the long list of jobs


I am starting a new post on the 12th of march called - Honor them Thursday - and I am looking for as many people to take part as possible. it will have mr linky so your person of honor can be seen by the world. it's a chance to honor the people you love wether it's your mom or dad or you partner or your child or one of your your friends or maybe some one has inspierd you. Honor them and say thankyou. I hope you will join in

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Tell me more about this King Cake... it sounds heavenly! Chocolate nonetheless! Have a great week!