Austin's Birthday

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday

Well, its Saturday...another week down...
I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant... I've been feeling movemnet for a little over a week now...

Austin is doing great!
He's getting big, and is so smart!

The weather is hot... extremely hot... and I know its just going to get hotter...
We have been playing outside a little bit... but like I said its really hot... and I can't stand to be outside much lately...

Mike's still hurt... he seemed to be getting better, but this morning he's hurting about 20 million times worse...

My mom came by today for a visit and brought us some presents... Austin got some new paint pens... so he's having fun painting... It was good to see her...

Tonight I'm making burrito casserole... We are going to watch the LSU baseball game... I'm not feeling very excited about that, but that could be because I've got a horrible headache...

I guess that's about it... I'll try to post some pictures later!

0 comments: