Austin's Birthday

Friday, April 3, 2009

Its Finally Friday!

It may be Friday, but being the exciting mom that I am, we are sitting home...
I'm watching Austin do a puzzle (his new favorite activity) and I'm well... blogging...

The puppies are outside, and Mike just went to the store to pick something up...
Its quiet...and I'm enjoying that...

This weekend will be a bit hectic... Oreo needs to go back to the vet to have her stitches removed, Mike is going bike riding, I've gotta work, I need to run to the store to pick up somethings for Austin's Easter Party at school, and then there is all the house work that needs to be done... ceiling fans to hang.... and things to unpack (oops... did I just admit that there are still things to unpack?)...

Work has been crazy... very busy... so I've been pretty tired...

Over all things have been really great in our little piece of paradise...

_____________________________

Oh and for all of those that have been praying along with me for Stellan, you'll be happy to know that he has been out of SVT and into NSR (the normal heart rate) for over 48 hours!!!

Go check out MckMama's blog to read more!

Prayers for Stellan

0 comments: